Re: [AMBER] problem upon optimization

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:14:34 -0500

Hi Giulia

That is not error, it just amber telling you that there are that many
waters in the prmtop/crd file.ause

If your system is not running it is because something else.

adrian

On 8/25/16 10:12 AM, giulia palermo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Amber is giving the following error, when running in NVT upon optimization:
>
> default_name
> begin time read from input coords = 0.000 ps
>
> Number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 57564
>
> can you give me some insights?
> The water named 57564 has no problem.
> In the system, I have named some water molecules as WAX (because I
> want to distinguish the crystallized ones), but the Force Field is the
> same of WAT (TIP3P).
>

> Thank you
> Giulia

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor.
Department of Chemistry
University of Florida
roitberg.ufl.edu
352-392-6972