Re: [AMBER] Generating parameter and topology files for a protein with multiple Zinc ions

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:19:37 -0700

It seems to me these instructions should generalize to multiple ions,
which you need to place manually yourself and bond explicitly I believe,
before loading the pdb you create elsewhere with all atoms:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/ZAFF.htm

Or you could place the ions in xleap and bond them there.

Bill