Re: [AMBER] Output Files

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 23:33:37 -0400

saving frequency depends on your application. If you would like to capture
short-lived transition, you should reduce the step.

Since you said you did not require much detail, I think your number is
quite reasonable.
You might want to check literature. (e.g ff14SB papers used different
saving frequencies: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.jctc.5b00255)

Hai