Re: [AMBER] Is there any CG martini parameter for K+?

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:40:33 -0400

Hi Li,

You can consult the section 3.6 in the AMBER 16 manual: http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber16.pdf <http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber16.pdf> for the ion parameters.

I don’t have any experience about using all atom ion parameters into the MARTINI CG model. Usually the ion parameters are water model dependent and in the AMBER force field the atomic ion parameters are designed for TIP3P, SPC/E, and TIP4PEW water models separately. Hope it helps.

Kind regards,
Pengfei