Re: [AMBER] Question of Parameter Defaults

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 10:37:00 -0400

It's very possible for some terms in the Fourier series to be set to zero
amplitude. Whether it was zero or a small number may depend on how the
fitting was done, and the number of data points vs number of variables. If
you have a question about a specific term and how the fitting was done, you
could reply and the person that did the fitting may reply.

Setting amplitude for a specific periodicity to zero is also safer than
leaving it out - this way you're sure it didn't get set to another value
somewhere else, or left uninitialized.