[AMBER] Two ion problem with mcpb.py

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 22:41:55 +0530

Hi everyone!

   I need to prepare a homo dimer system with each monomer having a ligand
and a metal ion in its active site.
   Both active sites are far from each other and don't affect each other
directly.
   I think I will be able to prepare the one active site at a time using
mcpb.py tutorial. (I have gone through the tutorial)
   How is it possible to prepare the complete complex (2 monomers with
their respective ions and ligands) together?
   Is it possible to prepare the system one active site at a time and join
them together to complete the system.
   Please advice.

Regards