Re: [AMBER] job suspended

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 17:15:42 +0200

Hello David:

Thanks a lot for the information.

I've run all the testing job including: pmemd, pmemd.MPI, pmemd.cuda and
pmemd.cuda.MPI

All of them passed successfully...

I don't have the "suspended" problem before until I compiled the
Amber-16 with Intel compiler these days. Similar things also happen to
my Gromacs....

I am quite confused about what's happening.....

regards