Re: [AMBER] Setting up a pdb file for a QM/MM calculation with explicit water

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 15:43:13 +0100

Hi,

Your HOH residues are not recognised as 'water', because you haven't asked
HOH to be equivalent to the water model you intend to use.
E.g. for TIP3P, add this to tleap input before loading the pdb:
HOH = TP3

(It looks like you are using tleap from AmberTools16? Always good to
mention that...
If you are, you could use the 'old' cmd file that includes loading FF files
as well as setting HOH = TP3:
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd/oldff/leaprc.ff14SB )

HTH,
Marc