Re: [AMBER] {AMBER} installation on mac osx 10.11.6 hanging when configuring NetCDF

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 08:00:39 -0400

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016, mirko hennig wrote:

> Dear allI've been trying to install AmberTools15 & Amber14 on a
> MacBook Pro (OS X 10.11.6).When I try to execute either ./configure
> -macAccelerate clangor./configure -macAccelerate gnu(also w/ and w/o the
> -macAccelerate)
> I'm invariably left in this endless loop:

Why do you describe this as an "endless loop"? It sounds like the netcdf
installation is failing, and then configure stops. Is that not correct?

What does "clang -v" or "gcc -v" report?

> the corresponding lot file is not very informative:

Can you post the entire log file (as an attachment)? What you provided looks
just like the top of the log file, and doesn't report any problems.

...thx...dac