Re: [AMBER] QMMM MD, Simulation does not start

From: Stregone <stregone.protonmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 07:01:57 -0400

Dear Dr. Andreas W. Goetz,
I am shame for such error!!. As you wrote, that change fixed the error.
Regarding the further simulations, when I extract the frames. first I did it in pdb in order to
take at look at the box.

parm box.prmtop
trajin a.mdcrd
trajout out_frame.pdb pdb onlyframes 18294,14216,13499,2611 multi

Now, I must extract the inpcrd (rst) input initial coordinates,
I had assumed that I could use the same commands as above,
to extract them. However, looks I was wrong.
is it there a form to extract the coordinates as rst or inpcrd, as
I did it previously in pdb.
Thanks in advance