Re: [AMBER] How to fix the wall of the water box in amber

From: Ming Tang <m21.tang.qut.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 05:34:11 +0000

Thank you Bill,

Is it possible for me to apply constant pressure with periodic boundary condition along Z direction only, while keeping the four walls parallel to the Z-axis fixed. I want to apply this boundary because my protein is long and I plan to do SMD. If I use constant volume, the computational cost will be too huge.