Re: [AMBER] Question about usage of external QM in QM/MM

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:29:35 -0300

Hello Andreas. Thank you for the reply. So, setting ntb = 0 and a qmcut =
999 for example would be fine? Also, I was using iwrap in my MD
simulations, and so, can I use the restart file produced at the end of the
MD or do I need to generate another one with cpptraj and reimage it?
Thank you
Fabrício