[AMBER] ntr vs ibelly.

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 10:45:06 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Florent,
Thank you for your prompt response, actually I want to fix one part of my target protein (chain D) except its c terminus residue along with another part of my target (chain A). I have attached image here, in which red color highlight the active site of chain A and one residue from chain D which is located close to its active site. In this case, which one is better option to fix specific part of protein ntr or ibelly?
Thanks in advance.  Best Regards, Saman Yousuf Ali