Re: [AMBER] MDGX tutorial?

From: Dickson, Callum J <callum.dickson09.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:40:42 +0000

Great thanks for the update!

________________________________
From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 4:50:24 PM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] MDGX tutorial?

In the works... for the time being feel free to mail me offline, I've been
working with a number of students to bring the modules into better shape
for mass consumption. I've added some things for configuration sampling to
improve the data collection process, and I'm quite happy with how that's
going. We are nearly there.

Dave