Re: [AMBER] Implicit solvent with Glycam force field

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 07:00:56 -0400

Just a quick note to add to Lachele's reply : more recent gb models in
Amber have not included oligosaccharides in parameter training. For
example, with igb=8 we have published training results for proteins and for
nucleic acids. There is no reason to expect it would work well for
oligosaccharides. On the other hand, a quick web search for glycam and
implicit-solvent turned up quite a few hits the you may want to
investigate.