[AMBER] Difference of two trajectories

From: C.D. Okafor <ccdenisee.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:25:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way in AMBER to 'subtract' two trajectories, to obtain a difference between the two sets of coordinates.
What I'm trying to do: I have run simulations on a multi-domain protein and I have aligned the protein two ways: 1) overall with respect to a reference to remove translations and rotations, and 2) with respect to just one domain. I'm interested in this one domain and somehow looking at the difference between overall fluctuations and fluctuations with this one domain. It seems like the way to do this would be to subtract the two and analyze the difference trajectory. I have not been able to find a way to do this yet.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.