Re: [AMBER] Proton wanders away from tryptophan and histidine sidechain carbon

From: Ross Cheloha <ross.cheloha.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:53:04 -0400

Thank you for this reply, Carlos. Upon further inspection the MM force
field for Gaussian09 is actually the most current version of Amber (so
Amber16 I think).

I know this isn't a Gaussian mailing list, but does anyone have a tip
for tracking down the source of this strange behavior as it relates to
either Gaussian09 or Amber?