Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py - coordinate sphere FE

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:16:34 -0400

Hi Anna,

Please use the newest version of MCPB.py: https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/releases/tag/v2.0c <https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/releases/tag/v2.0c>. It could handle more different situations. I tried your case on my own laptop and it works fine. Please let me know if you still has a problem.

Kind regards,
Pengfei