[AMBER] RDF

From: Mahmood Jasim <ddfd09.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:32:45 +0100

Hi Amber Users,

Definitely a silly question for many but I could not find the answer in the
mailing list not in the manuals. I wanted to know what RDF actually
measures? Is the result the number of water molecules as a function of
distance or is the density of water as a function of distance? and do we
need to perform normalization if the solvent was water?

My objective is the distribution of water around a key atom in the protein,
so my solventmask is water and my solutemask is the protein atom.

Many thanks,
Mahmood Jasim