Re: [AMBER] Generating a HETATM database to use with reduce

From: Kucharski Jr., Amir N <amir.kucharski.uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:51:46 +0000

I tried this, but it failed. See below:

>mol1 = loadmol2 CHEMBL.mol2

>mol2 = loadpdb CHEMBL_noH.pdb

Unknown residue: CHE number: 0 type: Terminal/last

..relaxing end constraints to try for a dbase match

  -no luck

Creating new UNIT for residue: CHE sequence: 0

Created a new atom named: C9 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C10 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C11 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C12 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C13 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C14 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: S1 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C15 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: N2 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H2 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: N3 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H11 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C16 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: N5 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C19 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H5 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: N4 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C18 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H22 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C17 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C22 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: N6 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H13 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C20 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C21 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: O2 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H18 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C8 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: N1 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: H7 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: O1 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C7 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C2 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C1 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C3 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C4 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C5 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: C6 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

Created a new atom named: Cl1 within residue: .R<CHE 0>

  total atoms in file: 39

  The file contained 39 atoms not in residue templates

Then, when I did savePdb, it saved a file without hydrogens. Where am I going wrong here? There is no error when I load my mol2 file...
Thanks
Amir