Re: [AMBER] NEW parameters with AMBER

From: Anna Cebrian Prats <Anna.Cebrian.uab.cat>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:52:43 +0000

Hi

Thank you for your answear.

I have calculated with gaussian de charge distribution of a HEM interacting with a HID. With this calculation I have obtained a .gesp file. This file I have used antechamber to obtain the ac file and espgen to obtain the *.esp file. My objective is to create a prep file for the HID residue and a prep file for the HEM structures. Then create a frcmod file to define the corresponding parameters.

antechamber -i *.gesp -fi gesp -o *.ac -fo ac -j 1 -at amber -pf y

I already obtain using residuegen the prep file for the HID residue. However I don't know how to define the prep for only the HEM structure and the corresponding frcmod parameters for the all HEM-HID structure.

What suggestions do you have to perform that?

Thank you

Anna