Re: [AMBER] ff99SB*-ildn again

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:59:25 +0200

Francesco's paper cites the work of Piana et al (ref 50) when mentioning
ff99sb-ildn** in the Materials and Methods ...
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006349511004097

However I do not see anything about a new adaptation (**) in this
particular paper .... So, the extra * in Franceso's paper might just be
a typo or the reference 50 is misplaced .... I am actually not aware of
any plublished further modification of the ff99sb-ildn*

But sure I might have missed something .... So, please correct me if I
am wrong ...

Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory