Re: [AMBER] WHAM-2D analysis

From: Amy Rice <arice3.hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:02:03 -0500

Hi Alessandra,
Have you taken a look at the WHAM manual? It can be found on the Grossfield
Lab website (http://membrane.urmc.rochester.edu/content/wham). The manual
does an excellent job of explaining the various command line options needed
to run 2d WHAM and the correct format for the input file.

Amy Rice
Ph.D. Student
Physics Department
Illinois Institute of Technology