Re: [AMBER] Help with SMD

From: Feng Pan <fpan3.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:21:08 -0400

Hi,

The harm you used for the first CV is 1000, that is too large, always we
want small harmonic strength and slower pulling to make the transition to
be close to quasistatic process.

So try with smaller harm value and longer simulation time, and begin with
only one CV would be better to see the result.

Feng Pan

Feng Pan
Ph.D. Candidate
North Carolina State University