Re: [AMBER] rmsd plot error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:47:46 -0600

If it is indeed imaging, you'll want to add 'autoimage' *before* your
'rms' command. Also note that if your intent is to speed up commands
like 'autoimage' etc, you will want to put the 'strip' command before
everything else, e.g.:

trajin md_simulation_tac-comb.nc
strip :WAT,Cl-
autoimage
rms first :1-526.CA,C,N out rmsd-tac.dat
atomicfluct out rmsf-tac.dat :1-526.CA,C,N byres

Hope this helps,

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry