Re: [AMBER] rmsd plot error

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 11:42:08 +0000 (UTC)

Dear zoran,
This rmsd plot is generated after 5ns production run. I have performed protein ligand complex md simulation. When I reimaged my mdcrd after production it gives me following error for 1ns trajectory; Warning: autoimage: Frame 20 imaging failed, box lengths are zero. While rest of proceed normally without this warning. you see in attached file that the rmsd jumps to near20 angstroms. This is a sign of something seriouslywrong with the trajectory.
 Best Regards, Sarah