[AMBER] GLYCAM naming

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 15:56:05 -0300

I am building the model with a molecule consisting of 6 glucoses Beta
linked. I have the structures without any hydrogens, and am trusting tleap
to add hydrogens for me. The naming for the second to the fifth would 4GB,
the sixth I've named 0GB. From what I guessed, the first residue, which has
a bond on carbon 4 but the hydroxyl on carbon 1 free, should be called 4GB
also, but that does not seem to work. Tleap places all hydrogens correctly
on residues 2 to 6, but glucose 1 remains with the hydroxyl on carbon 1
without its hydrogen.
What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you
Fabrício