Re: [AMBER] MCPB

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:16:39 -0300

Hello Pengfei. It worked. Now I can run MD with it.
Thank you very very much.

On a second stage of my work, I'll need to add a superoxide radical (O=O.)
to the copper atom. I am not really sure how I'll do that. I'll come back
to our discussion when I get to that part. (which will be soon).

Thanks again
Fabrício