Re: [AMBER] Potential on each atom

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 12:23:33 -0400

Hi Elisa

Can you clarify what you mean by 'potential on each atom' means?

You can take a snapshot from amber, convert those coordinates to a
format gaussian understand and compute whatever you want with gaussian
itself. Not sure what you mean by the 'potential' here.

adrian

On 7/4/16 10:43 AM, Elisa Pieri wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm taking snapshots of a peptide from an Amber trajectory, I need to
> perform energy calculations on each geometry using Gaussian. In order to
> proceed in my calculations, I need to know the potential on each atom of my
> peptide. How can I get this information?
>
> Elisa

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
University of Florida Research Foundation Professor.
Department of Chemistry
University of Florida
roitberg.ufl.edu
352-392-6972