Re: [AMBER] MCPB

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 20:29:58 -0300

Hi Pengfei and Marcelo. Now I get it. Plus, I wrote to the gaussian guys to
ask why the large_mk.com calculation was terminating with an error "Error
termination via Lnk1e in /home/fabricio/g09/l602.exe at Mon". The answer
was to add a line with the name of the file into which the ESP charges will
be written. It is important to add a blank line between the Copper MKradius
value and to add two blank lines after the filename (I´ve tested a bit to
see if that really mattered).
Things seem to be getting on the right track now.
Thanks
Fabrício