Re: [AMBER] Structural refinement of the protein complexed with metalo-ions

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 10:37:14 +0200

Thanks again!

For sure in my case all ions should be coordinated because they are
embedded within the pockets of the protein. However just for the first
instance I would like just to build this model considering all ions as
non-bonding entries and then build the same considering coordinating
as well to compare local geomery of surrounded side chains! So,
assuming that I already have amber-tools-16 only for Cu ions some
special parametrization would be required, right?

James