Re: [AMBER] cpptraj clustering based on ligand cavity

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:00:18 -0600

Hi,

I'm not sure I completely understand what you want to do, but if you
have an existing data set you would like to use for clustering you can
read it in with the 'readdata' command and cluster using that data via
the 'cluster' command and the 'data' keyword. See the manual for more
details.

Hope this helps,

-Dan

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I want have trajectory with ligand complexed to the protein. I have
> measured the volume of the cavity within 10A from the ligand. I want now
> perform clustering based on the distance 10A from the ligand present in the
> trajectory.
>
> How can I achieve this?
>
> I have so far loaded the trajectory, removed ions, water etc. Done
> autoimage.
>
> Awaiting your feedback.
>
> --
> Regards,