Re: [AMBER] nativecontacts resout command change with AmberTools16 [cpptraj]

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 14:22:22 -0600

Hi,

Thanks for the files. The first thing that pops out to me when I
compare your old output and new is this:

OLD:
```
Mask [:1-89] corresponds to 1363 atoms.
Mask [:249-289] corresponds to 642 atoms.
Setup 875046 native contacts:
```
NEW:
```
Mask [:1-89] corresponds to 1363 atoms.
Mask [:249-289] corresponds to 642 atoms.
Setup 5932 native contacts:
```

For your old output it sets up native contacts for every single atom
pair (1363 * 642), which seems highly unlikely to me. The new results
seem much more reasonable. A brief scan of the development logs
doesn't show any obvious changes to 'nativecontacts' that would affect
this. Could you send me off-list the average structures generated from
versions 15 and 16 of cpptraj along with the corresponding topology
(since this is what you are using to determine your native contacts)?
Thanks.

-Dan

--