[AMBER] nativecontacts resout command change with AmberTools16 [cpptraj]

From: Eiros Zamora, Juan <j.eiros-zamora14.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:25:23 +0000

Dear Amberists,

I’ve noticed that after the upgrade to AmberTools16 the ‘resout' flag of the nativecontacts function in cpptraj does not print anymore the residue pairs if the ‘TotalFrac’ value is 0.

While I appreciate that this might be done to save memory/space, it interferes with the scripts that I have to plot the results from this analysis. Is there anyway to revert back to the ‘old’ print mode? I’ve looked in the new manual but I’ve not found any mention to this change.

Best,

[Imperial College London] <http://www.icb-cdt.co.uk/>

Juan Eiros Zamora / PhD Student
je714.ic.ac.uk<mailto:je714.ic.ac.uk> / +44 (0) 7783018326

Imperial College London
Imperial College Road SW7 2AZ | UK
http://www.icb-cdt.co.uk/