Re: [AMBER] Amber16: COM's in GPU version

From: Ilyas Yildirim <iy222.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 18:01:27 +0100 (BST)

Ross, does the pmemd code need to be changed so that angular and torsional
COM restraints can be used with pmemd.CUDA or any file under
$AMBERHOME/src/pmemd/src/cuda requires modification, too?

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Website: http://ilyasyildirim.wordpress.com =
   = http://www.linkedin.com/in/yildirimilyas =
   = http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=O6RQCcwAAAAJ =