Re: [AMBER] cpptraj + nastruct

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 16:09:51 +0200

Hi Tom,

For Curves you also need a conversion to amber ASCII trajectories, so
its also not perfect from that point of view .. I don't know how large
and how many are your trajectories, but I did not see a major time
limitation by having a temporary conversion to ASCII trajectories during
an automated workflow that ultimately runs Curves on these ASCII mdcrd
file (deleting them afterwords)...

But, sure, I see the point that if cpptraj can do everything in one
step, it will be more efficient .. Maybe I should also give it a try
....especially as Daniel mentioned it can actually do everything Curves
does ....

Best wishes
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory