Re: [AMBER] cpptraj + nastruct

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 09:33:52 +0200

Dear Tom,

We are using Curves or X3DNA to do this type of analysis. These programs
recognize automatically the base pairs and give you all data you need
regarding the DNA helix. As I don't have experience with nastruct in
Cpptraj, I cannot say if the functionality is as good as in these 2
programs but as these 2 were made especially for this type of analysis,
I'd expect the functionality is superior to Cpptraj which is a more
general analysis tool. But sure, I may be wrong ...

Best wishes
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory