Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 13:53:54 -0400

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Ziba Bahadori <ziba_bahadori.yahoo.com>
wrote:

> hello every bodyI want to do mmpbsa analys but I have a problem that is
> index error and I could not solve itindex error:list index out of range

​There are absolutely no details here about what you did, what you tried,
etc. This makes it almost impossible for us to help.

If you haven't already, make sure you update to the latest version of
AmberTools (version 16), and give us more information (including exactly
what you tried and the exact output that you got when you tried it).

HTH,