[AMBER] problem in calculating velocity autocorrelation

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 19:04:09 +0530

Dear Amber User,

I am trying to calculate velocity auto-correlation by velocityautocorr
function in cpptraj. for this I have combined my trajectory coordinate file(
md.nc) and velocity information file(.mdvel). for this I am using this
command in cpptraj input file

*trajin cor_vel.nc <http://cor_vel.nc>*
*velocityautocorr 1ns.mdvel :WAT usevelocity out velocity_corr_wat tstep
0.1 direct norm*

here cor_vel in my trajectory with velocity file, 1ns.mdvel is my velocity
information file. when i am running it with cpptraj it is giving following
error:

*Error: 'usevelocity' specified but no velocity info assocated with
30edo.prmtop*
*Warning: Setup failed for [velocityautocorr 1ns.mdvel :WAT usevelocity out
velocity_corr_wat tstep*

 please help me out to fix this problem
thank you.
*Atul Kuamr jaiswal*
Research Scholar
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB)
JNU,New Delhi
India.