Re: [AMBER] Unable to run Antechamber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 10:55:36 -0400

On Fri, May 13, 2016, Shreeramesh wrote:

> I tried to run antechamber for the ligand (lig.mol2) and I got the
> following error. Can you please kindly help me to solve this

When I run this command, everything is fine:

   antechamber -i lig.mol2 -fi mol2 -o dac.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc

Things to look at:

a. Look at the sqm.in and sqm.out files: is there any indication of what
sort of error is being encountered?

b. Does your installation pass the antechamber tests, especially (say)
the fluorescein test?

> Error: cannot run "/apps/chpc/chem/amber/14/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o
> sqm.out" of bcc() in charge.c properly, exit

This indicates that the sqm step failed, which is why I suggest that you
look at the sqm.in and sqm.out files.

....dac