Re: [AMBER] error in cluster analysis by cpptraj

From: Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 11:12:48 +0000

Dear Anselm,

Thank you for your response where you suggested that
"your mask of the rms argument is broken as it contains spaces
thus the second part of your mask ':164.NE2' is mistakenly interpreted
as a further argument."

Unfortunately, you didn't present a correct form of the command.
I would highly appreciate if you will send me a correct variant of the
line:
rms :111.OG, :164.NE2 \

Thank you,
Michael