Re: [AMBER] Regarding joining of two pdb file

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 08:08:13 -0400

On Wed, May 11, 2016, MOHD HOMAIDUR RAHMAN wrote:

> I have two pdb file and each pdb file have around 490 RNA residue.
> Now I want to join two pdb file, It is possible to do in AmberTool.
> I have found tutorials about small molecules and 10 bp DNA. But that is not
> solved my problem due to long RNA sequence.

It's not clear what you mean by "joining the two pdb files". If the
coordinate systems of the two pdb files are not related to each other, you
will need some program outside of Amber to get them into a common reference
frame.

Note that a system of 1000 nucleotides is very big. If you are new to
Amber, consider gaining experience with a smaller system first. This is
likely to save time in the long run.

...dac