[AMBER] Visualization of all-in-one mdcrd file in VMD

From: Trang Nguyen <trangnt.iastate.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 13:26:02 -0500

Hi All,

I have trouble when visualizing mdcrd trajectory in VMD 1.9.2. I have
searched the problem first but still cannot solve it.

I would like to generate one mdcrd file (only complex of protein-ligand,
increase time step to reduce size) from multiple mdcrd files from
simulation. What I have tried

parm com-sol.prmtop
trajin md1.mdcrd 1 500 50
trajin md2.mdcrd 1 500 50
autoimage
strip :WAT,Na+
trajout md-all.mdcrd
trajout md-all.pdb

md-all.pdb is normally visualized with VMD. But mdcrd file cannot. (Bonds
are distorted). I tried with com-sol.prmtop, md-all.mdcrd (Amber coordinate
with and without periodic box). I also make new prmtop without box
information and WAT, but still not working.

Could you please suggest me any idea to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Trang