[AMBER] Restrain a single atom in the residue during minimization, instead of all the atoms in a residue with RES option

From: Vasantha Kumar <vin.vasanth.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 22:32:39 +0200

Dear AMBER user

I want to minimize structure in TIP3PBOX in two state (min1.in and min2.in
|| input files below).
In particular I want to minimize my molecule where zinc coordinated atoms
(SG of CYS and NE2 of HIS and ZN of Zinc) in the restrained or freeze mode
so that I can save my metal geometry. min1.in runs fine but for min2.in
there is an error with ntr=1. Im not able to launch minimization. it says
rfec file is missing or not readable. Im using amber 12.

I used following style or definition to restrain single atom in 4 different
residues instead of all the atom in the single residue.

min2.in
.
.
.
.

Group input for restrained atoms
500.0
RES 4.SG, 7.SG, 19.NE2, 22.NE2, 26.ZN

so I am not sure is it correct way to define just to restrain single atom
in 4 different residues as 4.SG, 7.SG, 19.NE2, 22.NE2, 26.ZN

if any one know to restrain single atom please suggest me

thanks in advance
Vince

PS : the files that I using to minimization

min1.in
=========
Peptide : minimisation solvent+ions with molecule fided
 &cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 10000,
  ncyc = 5000,