[AMBER] Fw:

From: Fatemeh Arabi <f.arabi68.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 12:42:09 +0000 (UTC)

 Dear Amber DevelopersI am trying to run MM-GBSA method and the MM-PBSA method for comparison for protein and ATP system, but the final output file isn't built. I also use antechamber to get the correct parameters for ATP and the protein-ATP system was constructed  in a similar manner to Amber advanced tutorials 3, section 1. Please help us to solve this  mistake and suggest us how to proceed this. I have searched through the Amber archives and reference manual, and I cannot figure out what is incorrect.

 Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Regards

Fatemeh