Re: [AMBER] Calculating LJ parameters in Amber format

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 16:15:52 +0100

Dear Jason and Prof. Case,

Many thanks for correcting me. Here, I am trying to develop a dummy atom
model for different divalent metal ions using the parameters mentioned in
the article, http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp501737x . Please do
correct me if I am doing anything wrong with translating the parameters
here.

Many thanks
Anu