Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa complex

From: McElheny, Dan <dmcelh1.uic.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:57:42 -0500

I see and thank you. So is there a way to retain/report the internal
energy values for a run like:

nohup mpirun -np 16 $AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o
 FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp prmtop -cp com.prmtop -rp rec.prmtop -lp
 lig.prmtop -y ../*.mdcrd > benchmarks.log &

such as get a similar report for all E terms like the complex only run
where the lig, rec and comp all show the internal energy contributions
even though they should cancel out upon taking the difference.

the thing is we might need them for comparison for other runs.. please
advise.
Dan