Re: [AMBER] ambpdb error

From: Arati Paudyal <apsilwal123.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:25:42 -0400

HI Dan,

Thanks for your reply. .crd is the coordinate file that I got from H++. I
followed your suggestions and I am still getting errors. Can I use Parmed?
Weird thing is I prepared all the PDBs until now using the same method and
I never had problem. It just started recently.

ambpdb -p complex.top -c complex.crd > new2.pdb
| ambpdb (C++) Version V15.00
Error: AmberRestart::setupTrajin(): Error reading coordinates.
Error: Could not set up h27r.crd for reading.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

AP