Re: [AMBER] How can I use FF14SB in DOCK6 calculation?

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:09:37 +0100

Dear Mijiddorj,

As you can read in the Amber manual in section "3.2.1. Proteins", FF14SB
evolved, ultimately, from FF99. VdW parameters should thus be the same, so
if DOCK6 only uses vdw terms, choose vdw_AMBER_parm99.
Note that this is really a question about DOCK6, so further questions are
better directed to an appropriate mailing list or forum!

Best,
Marc