[AMBER] Targeted MD error

From: Shukla, Saurabh <sshukla4.illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 16:46:03 +0000

Dear Amber users,
I am trying to do Targeted MD in amber and I am getting an error that I am not able to diagnose. Error is:
"

At line 288 of file set.F90

Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

"

I am attaching my amber input file for your reference. I use an equilibrated protein as input and give a pdb file as a reference structure. My atom and residue numbers in reference and simulation structure are matching. Although, reference structure does not contain any water molecules.

I give the following command to run the simulation-

sander -O -p start.top -c start.rst -i tmd.in -o start.out -r end.rst -x start.mdcrd -ref ref.pdb

Please help me diagnose the problem.

Thank You.

Warm Regards,
Saurabh Shukla,
Second Year Graduate Student,
Department of Chemical and Bio-molecular Engineering,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.